Saturday 11 October 2008

Just a sneeze away...

JM's frustration at not being able to post about this blog's obsession (sorry - I have been sorely lacking on that front, Jonny) is almost tangible. You may remember this:
"I don't have the story yet. I don't know if there is one, actually.But when it breaks, remember you saw 'Moosegate' coined here first. JMP, always ahead of the curve."
I say the man is preternaturally politically perceptive, as we hear today that the scariest-woman-in-the-world officially abused her position as Governor to dump on family enemies. You know the ins and outs...I won't bore you. Suffice to say the republicans have decided the best form of defence is attack and are accusing the democrats of politicising the issue. Excuse me?
(My youngest is convinced the spooks are ready to take her out should the worst happen. Well, if they can do it to Diana, and the Duke of Edinburgh is really a shape-shifting reptilian...)

No comments: