Thursday 26 February 2009

A potty marinade in my dildo

Courtesy of Messrs Fry and Laurie, and just because it made me laugh, my mate laugh, my mate's mate laugh...

Stephen and Hugh are sitting at either end of a long table, having breakfast. Hugh is a woman, Stephen isn't.

Hugh: Could you pass the marmalade darling?

Stephen: What?

Hugh: The marmalade, could you pass it?

Stephen: You want me to arse the parlourmaid?

Hugh: No darling, there's a pot of marmalade at your elbow, I want you to pass it.

Stephen: A potty marinade in my dildo, have you gone mad?

Hugh: Darling, I want you to pass the marmalade.

Stephen: (Amazed) You want me to fart the hit parade?...

(Update: I'm proud beyond words to report that this site is - at time of writing- the number one result for the search term 'potty marinade in my dildo'.)

No comments: